Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's like a Mystery Game- Who is Jessica??

After my last post, someone named Jessica commented on my blog and said, "About time you fell in love with coffee.  Now you can drink it with your dad and I :)."  First of all, I was a little disturbed that my dad has coffee with people, but most importantly, I didn't know who Jessica was.

I tried everything I could think of to find the identity of this mystery commenter:

1.   Tried clicking on the underlined name "Jessica" to see her profile.
2.   Her profile is not public and I'm not priviledged enough to see that information.
3.   Searched my Facebook friends for someone named Jessica.
4.   Found 2 friends, but neither of them know my dad.
5.   Asked my dad if he ever has coffee with someone named Jessica.
6.   He said NO. 
7.   Decided that it must have been some random, confused person who left me a little message.
8.   Laughed a lot. 
9.   Still kind of driving me crazy because I have no idea who Jessica is. 
10. After a LOT of thought, someone else figured it out for me....And I felt like a BiG idiot!

Do you know who Jessica is?

7 comments:

  1. Uh... I was wondering the same thing, who Jessica was, that is... Maybe your mom forgot how to spell Joann? IDK, weird!

    I was trying to think of some more interesting places in FW but drew a blank. Be sure to check out Central Market. Super yummy grocery store w/deli and LARGE wine section. It was a fave of mine. OH, and Rosa's for Taco Tuesday. Deal of the century. You can feed yourself and your sea monkeys for like $4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a blog!!:)...Thought I would play the "who is Jessica" game and guess...First choice-Skeeter...second choice-Jessica McBride-Penrod?...Let me know what I win...jk..Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was definitely Skeeter. What a great friend am I!?! I didn't really have a prize in mind...I didn't think the mystery game through all the way! haha! Good work Heather! I'll bring you home a Texas magnet or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Way to go Heather, I didn't realize my email said Jessica and then when I realized it I didn't know how to change it. It is so weird to be called that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job Heather...I never would have guess Skeeter!! She just doesn't seem like a Jessica..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...I dk what made me think of her, but once I did, I was pretty sure that was who it was because I remember on Volleyball trips she always drank coffee:)...lol...and sometimes broke coffee pots!lol.

    ReplyDelete